Infant care or maid

I am contemplating which decision shld I make

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It depends on your situation right? Infant care is expensive and you'll need to pick up by 7pm and it's not available on Sundays. But they are supposed to be responsible and accountable for your baby. Helpers are cheaper as an option but they live with you so whether you and your family can accept the "intrusion" is important. Also, helpers are human. They have good days and bad days, there will be many frustrations in the employer- employee relationship. Is that something you're prepared for? A good helper is a godsend. A bad one is a major headache...

Read more
Super Mum

Depends on you. Both has its pros and cons. Infant care: you can rest assure that baby will be in good hands. However, baby tend to fall sick during the first few months in infant care. if baby is sick, you will have to apply for leave and look after baby yourself. Maid: don't have to worry about baby falling sick so often. Question is can you trust your maid?

Read more

Both no no. I asked my parents for help. If really must choose between infant care or maid... Infant care then.

VIP Member

Infant care , better for your child's growth and development

Super Mum

Infant care definitely better for baby's development IMO

Infant care cause financial tight for cash

Super Mum

Infant care for me

Infant care

Infant care

VIP Member

Infant care