I cheated on my wife during third trimester. It was random but i did it twice. Its eating me up! Keeping mum seems like my best option...any thoughts?

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Some thoughts that might help : 1) Let the guilt eat you up and repent for the rest of your life knowing the fact that you cheated on her and when she’s kind and nice to you , you’ll feel even more guilty and I believe that’s the punishment you’ll get for the rest of your life . 2)Tell her now and she will have a higher chance of getting depression during pregnancy and her hormones will make it worse . That might cause complication during pregnancies ? PS : you gotta think for her and your baby at this point of time . It’s not being selfish or hiding from her but knowing what’s more important . Just make sure you will tell her or just let the guilt eat you up . 3)Wait till she recover which is after confinement and then break the news to her . Admit your mistake and apologise if you are sincere , let her decide if she wants a divorce or not . It’s her choice not yours so just keep your head down and go with her flow . 4) Shouldn’t have done that in the first place , not once but twice . Not a wise choice .

Read more
5y ago

Couldn't say it any better 👌👏