rant

am i being petty to end of the rs, just bc he isnt helping in helping and parenting to our baby? i mean i gave him so much chances to help me out bc ive been doing things alone all this while and im tired. there are times when i scolded him, he just sleep and have the whole bed to himself, letting me sleep on the floor after settling baby, as if im a maid. i even found out hes on tinder. not the first time. i gave him chances after chances. we're staying with his brother and im waiting for hdb to reply. currently we in the same room but we do things solo. baby i take care myself 24/7,while him other side of the room play games, watch movie loudly when baby sleeping, texting other girls. i really want to leave this house, but i have nowhere to go. its so frustrating here. sorry i just need a space to rant ?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Are you sure u wan to leave him? If your parent or siblings not here then probably you can call helpline. If you don't wan the baby then you can leave anytime and stay at your friend hse. And look for a job. He does not deserve to have u. You need to find someone who value and love u. Take care.

Sorry to know your situation. You may want to approach MSF https://www.msf.gov.sg/policies/Strong-and-Stable-Families/Supporting-Families/Pages/Family-Service-Centres.aspx for assistance. Stay strong. 💪 Jia You. 🌈

VIP Member

Sorry to know. He should have helped and treated you better. Your baby is blessed to have you as a devoted mother. Seek help from MSF if you really want to be independent and stay strong for your baby!

VIP Member

Sorry to hear that, and i don't think it's petty to consider ending things unless he changes. Hope for all the best for you no matter what your decision is.

Nope you are not petty. It is unreasonable of him not to help at all, and even use the whole bed 😡

Super Mum

Ask husband for money to hire domestic helper

Super Mum

If cannot cope, consider hiring a helper