I need advice/suggestions

Hi! I am 5weeks 4days pregnant and I am currently consuming these both since a month ago. Just wondering, can i take iron tablet too? Because i have anemia, and also when should I start taking calcium supplement? And once i finishes my Folate should i already upgraded to the Blackmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Gold / Advance? And whats the difference? Thank you in advance!! ?

I need advice/suggestions
6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For my case, as I have severe morning sickness, gynae asks me to just continue with daily 5mg folic acid and drop everything else cause the rest will make my vomit worst. After my first trimester, I was given Prenaforte and 1000IU vitamin D. I added Suncal-D on my own to boost the calcium intake. I was told not to take calcium and iron together, so I'm taking Prenaforte first then 2 hours later Suncal-D and vit D. The rest I just eat healthily.

Read more
5y ago

Mine only kicks in at week 6 and got so horrible all the way til 14.. 😂 I was so depressed those weeks because it was so bad that all I could do all day is lie down in bed.