Fell On The Butt (pardon me)

Hi. I am 3 weeks 6 days pregnant. I jz slipped and fell on my butt. Really hurts but i can walk still. Not limping. Will baby be ok? Because still too early. But my lower stomach in the left hurts as i landed on my left butt.

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i think it’s okay :) I was around that week pregnant and went for Thai massage (of Cos I didn’t know i was pregnant yet) the masseuse sat on my back and gave me a hard push to crack my back. Baby now is out and healthy.

4y ago

Wow congrats! And thank you for replying!! A relief! 😌

Super Mum

At this stage, baby’s really really tiny, and well protected. Your fall shouldn’t cause any issues for baby, but please be careful, and hope you don’t get too badly bruised. Take care❤️

4y ago

Ohmy gosshhhhh. That's a relief. Thank you so much for replying. I've been trying to conceive for awhile and was quite scared. But also think it should be ok cz baby is a size of sesame seed. God bless you! ❤️

VIP Member

No bleeding then should be fine. I fell down a flight of stairs, landed on the butt and sprained my ankle at week 5 or so previously. Baby is fine.

Hi all. All is well alhamdulillah. I am 30 weeks now and baby is normal and healthy for all the checkups. Thank you for all d advices.

Super Mum

Most likely should be fine. I fell down once when I was pregnant too.. Best to consult your gynae to be safe.

Call up your Gyane & arrange an appt to check your baby by your Gyane. It's Better to be safe.

Thank you for correcting me. English is my second language

VIP Member

Please do consult your gynaecologist asap take care!

TapFluencer

best not to take chances... do have checkup by gynae

consult gynae asap just to be in the safe side