Butt cramp ?

Hello mummies , im currently pregnant ( 12 weeks now ) This is my second pregnancy .. I have been having butt cramps really bad .. And it hurts sometime i have to stop moving or stretching or bending or even eating the pull on my bed feels really painful and bothering . At first , it started off on my right side of the butt and then left and now particularly on the right side of the butt ..its so painful at times . I can walk but sometimes the pain just suddenly appear and i feel like no one understands this ?!#pleasehelp #advicepls

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hi momma hang in there! I feel you.. i had cramps on my bum, calves and toes... felt helpless especially at nights when everyone is sleeping. It's caused by the expension of the uterus and growing fetus that cause pressure on the nerves. Try not too walk or stand too long. Drink lots of water and eat more fibre. Gentle massage will help a little and some stretches ⬇️ https://www.healthline.com/health/pregnancy/sciatica-pain-stretches#next-steps Best to mention this to your obgyn on your next visit. If its unbearable, make an appt quickly.

Read more