Should I keep my pregnancy or abort it? It was unplanned

My husband wants a divorce if I refuse to abort the baby. It was an unplanned pregnancy..this is the second child I will be having.what shall I do? I intend to give up for adoption..even I divorce him, I don't think I can handle 2 kids if I am going to work and take care of them at the same time..the whole household is all on me..now..what shall I do? I do not even have any support network at all..not even my own parents .

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Momsy, are you coping? Have issues been resolved with your husband who really sickens the gut because he literally asks for an abortion, and did you actually abort the child already? Echoing the feelings of many here, really do think very deeply on this: the new life is innocent and deserves the light of day. You have the power of choice and also support centres suggested. Do try to reach out to kind and supportive people outside of your husband. You have two children now and you deserve to be honoured as a mother and, as you have described, you seem ready to deliver the child and not abort her/him.

Read more