Should I keep my pregnancy or abort it? It was unplanned

My husband wants a divorce if I refuse to abort the baby. It was an unplanned pregnancy..this is the second child I will be having.what shall I do? I intend to give up for adoption..even I divorce him, I don't think I can handle 2 kids if I am going to work and take care of them at the same time..the whole household is all on me..now..what shall I do? I do not even have any support network at all..not even my own parents .

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi mummy. im sorry to hear this. honestly from what i read, he's being irresponsible and unreasonable. how can he force you to have sex if not divorce, and when pregnancy arise, also divorce? thats totally crap. im sorry to say this abt your husband. if he keeps bringing up abt divorce, he dont think abt the marriage and trying find such crap to use against you. ofc its gonna ne tough for you as you have to work, take care of your #1 and house matters. it takes a toll on your psychological, mentally, physically. but one day, you gonna think back and realise how strong you are at this period of time where you thought everything is downhill. i wont recomment adoption as you gonna carry the baby for 9months and giving away isnt easy. it will make your mental and psychologically worse. i have friends who put their kids in adoption bc single mum/financially unstable /issue same like you. all of them wished they didnt give those innocent babies away. there are couples who want kids, but still unable to. i myself also an unplanned pregnancy, live away from family due to abuse and rape,no support. i hv depression with suicidal ideation, and it has never been easy. im still a FT student in poly, working PT till my third tri. my bf is only a a food delivery rider. definitely financially unstable. we staying in a rental room and now i just delivered. imagine how difficult it is for us to survive and now with a baby. however, never once did we came across to abort or put to adoption. even if my bf and i gonna break things off, its still not my option. im still gonna take good care of her no matter how hard it is gonna be bc i believe good things happen to people who believe and wait. honestly i feel that my baby help me to cope my depression better as i want the best for her so imma be the best for her. yes, with him divorcing you bc you keeping the baby, its gonna be a rough patch for you. but 1. why stay with someone who are not willing to go thru everything with you? 2.are you really ok to abort/give up for adoption the baby and live with him being like that? how does that help with your psychological and physical aspects? will your psychological aspects improves? 3. do you think aborting/adoption the baby will make your marriage relationship better? 4. are you brave enough to see your baby taken away by other couple? 5.are you ready to watch how abortion works? as you know, first few weeks of abortion of pregnancy can be done with pills and you might see it in your own toilet bowl? if after a certain timeframe, pills cannot be use, they have you kill the baby while still inside you using some instruments before extracting it out? are you ready for all that? im sorry if i sounded harsh in my comment. broaden your mind and think rationally. don't rush in your decisions. take care mummy. in the meantime, go for appointments, eat prenatal vitamins, eat healthily and etc. ♥️

Read more