Should I keep my pregnancy or abort it? It was unplanned

My husband wants a divorce if I refuse to abort the baby. It was an unplanned pregnancy..this is the second child I will be having.what shall I do? I intend to give up for adoption..even I divorce him, I don't think I can handle 2 kids if I am going to work and take care of them at the same time..the whole household is all on me..now..what shall I do? I do not even have any support network at all..not even my own parents .

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, you are right, my husband indeed would ask for a divorce if I refuse sex too..but if I don't give up for adoption, I do not think I can sustain long for my mentality n emotional state is too weak to handle that when you totally left alone with no support network at all..can you imagine that? When you think you are not even allowed for a mental breakdown even physically n mentally as Well as emotionally is giving you signs that u shd take a break..but who is to back you up when you are totally alone by myself? Living by yourself with your young toddler and with your second pregnancy? This heartless person left you for the second time..this time with a big blow that really knocked my senses out completely, that I saw this person real s*** inside him..I just blame myself for not being decisive enough to leave him once and for all at the right time..this time round, I really sabotaged my own life. If only pregnancy complications can kill me..

Read more