My husband and i have been quarreling. He doesn't want to listen. He expect me to listen to him . His off days he doesn't look after my lo. He said he needs to go back to work. I trusted him. Until i found out when he come back he went straight to sleep. I can even smell beer in his body. Many times i thinking of divorce. I m telling myself why. If he cheated on me; i will know because he will not have sex. But we had sex. If he doesn't and thats where my suspicious comes. I am ready to raised my daughter alone. I can be both role. Whats the point of having this type of man in my life where he doesn't even help me. I even checked his messages. What ever messages within his friends or colleague. He delete it off. Seriously; i need to ask myself where i stand. Mummy what would you do??

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hmm have u all tried marriage counseling? Try to arrange family activities on weekends like going to the park or to the mall, doing things together. I will be furious if my husband lies even about the smallest thing like catching up with frens. And why will he delete messages history? Sorry to be not trusting but it doesn't mean if a couple had sex one party did not have affair even emotional affair. Men are men, they can still have sex with you and gave affair. Have sex and make love is different. You guys need to talk it out and give him chance to change. If after trying and still can't resolve and you feel unhappy and there are many quarrels divorce may be the way out. No point to let the kid grow up with quarreling partners

Read more