No longer love my husband

Husband and I have too many differences. Many times I felt that he came from other world/planet *with my eye rolling* 1. With such hot weather, he only bath once a day. On my!!! 2. Every week I had to ask him to clean the floor,  wash the toilet & fan. When he wash toilet, he only wash the area that are dirty. When I keep quiet, he doesn't even bother washing. 3. I had to set a so called a time table for him to wash his hair & change his home clothes twice a week. Or else he can use the same clothes at home for 1 whole week! *he is working from home. 4. Our daughter is 1year old and he can't remember her birth cert and spelling of her name. 5. He doesn't shave daily. Recent incident, he only shave when his boss needed to meet him on zoom! 6. He always have to habit of giving our daughter her left over milk or food whenever she had enough or stop eating. Which I find it very irritating. 7. Whenever I am busy, I always had to ask him to help to change our girl's diaper when it's already full. He won't do it automatically. 8. He doesn't allow screen time for our girl. I understand but I feel that at times we can be flexible. Maybe once week during weekends or once a while give her 5-10mins of screen time. But he doesn't agree. 9. He has a very messy (and somewhat dirty /sticky) working table because he sweat and he doesn't clean his work area. Which I used to help him to clean once a week but I sort of give up already! There are many other things I really can't stand about him. I can never finish listing them down. Lets be fair to him. What I like about him. 1. He is financially stable. 2. He is mature. 3. He helps with washing of dishes. 4. He is not abusive. 5. Helps with marketing. Sorry for long rant. Thank you for reading.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

well, focus on the good! he sounds like a good husband. just messy in general which alot of guys are.