My husband and I have different way of letting my lo goes to sleep. He is the cry it out method but he will hold our boy to his body and stop him from struggling his hands and legs then assure him to cry it out its fine and he sleep after that. But everytime he did that I will be uncomfortable and angry, because I too heart pain for my lo. My way will be the normal coaxing and as always it can took me 1hr to 2hr for him to get to sleep. My husband say sleeping is very important to him so cry it out is the best way and efficient way for him to get into sleep. Rather than me rocking him for 1 or 2 hrs and he still wide awake not sleeping. My lo can stay up for 7 hrs not sleeping no matter how I rock him. Only my husband use the cry it out method it make him get some sleep or nap. My lo is 2 months old going to 3 months. Any mummies or daddies is doing the cry it out method?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Are you interested in the service of a hacker to get into a phone, facebook account, snapchat, Instagram, yahoo, Whatsapp, get verified on any social network account, increase your followers by any amount, bank wire and bank transfer. Any hacking jobs contact him via: [email protected]