My husband has been caught using tinder by my friends and i even found alot evidence matching to him using tinder. Found ss photos of the tinder girls on his “screenshot” folder, the day he used the photo the dates all match up to when i caught him using, otp of tinder to log in or something, emails flooded with tinder promotional emails ever since that month which i caught him using. Have talked to him the previous time when i didnt had much evidence, was blamed on scolded on and even manipulated. Forgave him and kept quiet, yesterday was such a hectic day just cant stand his attitude getting worse on me. So i checked his phone, became sherlock and found all those extra details. All layed out nicely that he did use tinder, but he kept denying and even shouted and screamed at me for disrespecting him to checking his phone. He say even if im his wife i have no rights to check his phone at all. Tbh i dont even check his phone or anything. But yesterday my friend suggested it cause of similar scenarios. I checked once and already kena so bad. Blamed, shouted, screamed, manipulated all saying he did not use!! And only kept lying to himself and everyone around us. Thanks for reading, any mummies felt the same way?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

A relationship is based on love, trust and respect. Clearly all these three are being violated seriously by your husband. He can lie, manipulate, shout, get angry, accuse you back etc but all these point to a guilty person trying to hide his mistakes and misdemeanors. The question is: will you allow yourself to be treated with such disrespect? Will you allow distrust in your relationship? Will you allow yourself to be one of many woman in his life regardless if he married you and not them. Will you want your children growing up to think it is ok to treat woman that way or for your daughter to think it is ok for her to be treated that way since daddy treated mommy as such??!! If not, call the shots and do something about it. Good luck

Read more