6mths hospital visit

hi my husband grandpa hospital. might not be discharged. and my lo is only 6mths 1week old, can bring her go hospital? any thing I shld do? bcos I know hospital a lot germs worried she might get sick

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For his stage, if he can see people you can bring your kid over. Just go in his room visit him even a 15min is also enough. Then leave immediately. Sanitize your bb before and after every visit. Your grandpa still clear he will be happy to see great grandchild too. Just make a short one. Avoid video call since video call wunt have the sense of warmt and it produce EMF radiation its harmful for your grandpa.

Read more
TapFluencer

Your Lo still not fully immune to germs and bacteria. What ailment does the grandpa have? If it is communicable, best not to bring your baby as grandpa will be in the section of hospital most probably with people with same communicable diseases. Why not record a video of lo and play for grandpa to see?

Read more

I brought mine when he was 5 months old but I put him in the carrier most of the time. He didn’t touch anything in the hospital nor got close to anyone but me. It was a swift visit.

Super Mum

As long as u keep your hands sanitized and don’t touch the eyes, nose mouth so much, should be ok.

VIP Member

Few Hospitals not allowed kids .. better don’t bring him in for health concern ..

Super Mum

Better don't bring. Video call will do. Think he will understand.

VIP Member

Preferably not if you can

VIP Member

Better to video call.

Can do video call

VIP Member

Best not to bring as babies are easily susceptible to bacterial infections