How would I know if my baby is happy in infantcare? It's easy to tell for a older kid. Planning to send my baby soon.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Whether your baby is happy or not, you can only know when u send the baby to Infant Care (IFC). Usually if babies are happy, they will smile at the teachers but should there be unhappiness or fear, they will cry and turn away. Another way is when you are on leave, you can go IFC and peep at yr child. Else pop by at the unusual time so that you can see the unexpected if there is. Another way is also through the ways the teachers handle other children.

Read more

You can tell baby is unhappy in school if baby cries a lot after school, look unsettling and cranky, i.e. not well rested. It is probably due to new schedule and environment in school. If after 1-2 months your baby is still showing these signs, it shows that probably your baby is unable to settle down in the IFC. Also, do communicate with teachers daily on baby's schedule and activities so to understand more on what is going on in the daytime.

Read more

It's really hard to tell for an infant as they are young and unable to express. Give the baby probably a month to get use to the center and caretakers over there. After that one month, when you bring your child to infantcare, See if your child smiles upon seeing their caretaker. If they do, means they are happy with the school. You can always give random call check with the school to see how is your baby adapting too

Read more