Infant Care/Breastfeed

Im planning to send my baby to infant care once I go back to work. But at the same time I would want to breastfeed my baby (latch & bottle) So if i were to send him to infant care, how do I do it then? Do i provide the teacher my packets of breastmilk? 😅 #First_time_mom

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I let my bb start with bottle feeding first in the morning and evening time onwards will let him latch. And now he in infant care, he is doing well. You can provide your packet of Brest milk to the teacher and they will store on their fridge.

VIP Member

I’ve been breastfeeding my kid for 2 years and she’s in childcare. I let her drink in the morning before sending her off and after school. I pack her 2 packets of fresh milk for her to drink during the day.

TapFluencer

I have been bottle feeding baby during the day and only nursing at night since baby 2 weeks old. you can do this too

Super Mum

Yes you do:) best to pack them in the right volumes for each feed, so the teacher can warm up 1 pack per feed.

Yes! You can provide the Teachers packets of milk. Don’t forget to date those packet!