How should i clean my 9 months baby's tongue??

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

around this age your baby will usually have a thin white coating on the tongue, and in some cases it could also be a thick coating. i used to wrap a soft cloth around my index finger and dampen the cloth a bit. then i would play the tongue out game with my kids and they too would do the same. i would gently rub the tongue to clean out any residue. you can do this at least 3 to 4 times a day to make sure there is no buildup

Read more

How I used to clean my baby's tongue was with my finger. Since, the plaque settles on the tongue, you may have to use a little cloth to wipe the tongue. As with a cloth it becomes clean, just the finger cannot take out that thick coating of plaque on the tongue. Also, I would suggest do not use any baby tongue cleaner or anything as of now. And clean the tongue twice, as it cleans the bacteria that causes bad breath.

Read more

you can use a damp cloth to gently rub your baby's tongue. make sure you do it very gently as else baby will get uncomfortable and next time may not let you do it. there will most likely be a thin white coating on the tongue at this age, so try and clean the tongue at least twice in a day. also, if you are starting your baby on brushing, clean the tongue even then

Read more

Many tounge cleaner for babies are available in the market you can use that apart from that you also clean it with cotton cloth just put a drop of oil in the cloth n gently clean with ur finger covering that cloth with a bit of oil

Hi, You can do that while you are giving her bath. You just have to wet your index finger and gently clean her tongue and gums. You can even gauge a cloth around your index finger or do the same taking a cotton swab too.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-28975)