Sensitive feelings

How do you overcome with mil saying she wants to take care of the baby one day but the baby is still not yet born. Suddenly I feel so speechless but told myself no one gonna take my child away from me. I'm currently 12 weeks pregnant and I feel so sensitive. My mil never even ask how I feel and never take care of me. Do any mummies out there feel like this?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Mum, being stress is not good for your health condition. Speak with some one. Your spouse is the best one to speak. Make plan with him. If you are working . If your MIL is helping to take care your baby . That would be better than sending to infant care or finding a good nanny. But remember this. Baby is yours and you can make any decision.

Read more

I think ur hormone is raging hence you are more Emotional . Your mil may think you will be worried of who’s going help take care after birth, hence offering her help (which is a good thing). On the other hand, whether you want to let her take care anot, is entirely up to you & ur hubby. No one snatching your child away.

Read more