How often do your kids see their grandparents? Is once a week okay?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was really unhappy when i noticed my spouse was cheating on me. it was bringing me so much pain and confusion but there was nothing i could do about it,until when i discovered this hacker called [email protected] . we got talking and he has been helping me ever since, he is the real tool box; hacking into phones and intercepting text messages, getting mail passwords,registry hacks e.t.c. my divorce would be final in a week and its all thanks to Pablo Holman. You should contact him if you have any hacking related issue contact them for the job. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

I live with my parents so they see my kids everyday and I didn't have in-laws to worry about. However, I do have grandaunt-in laws that wanted to see my son so we do a rotation. One weekend in Aunt A's, the next day in Aunt B; so we'll have at least 1 day of the weekend to ourself, and another for family. It somehow works unless someone in the family is sick.

Read more

It depends on how far or near you stay from kids' grandparents place. I don't think there would be any problem even if you take kids more often to their place. But yes, if you have fixed a day, then also its good, as it fills both kids and grandparents with excitement to look forward to the day.

We don't really live nearby and travelling can be quite tiring for both parents and baby so we visit only once a week. My mum drops by if she is in the area or I'll meet her with baby if I happen to be out. I think they'll understand that Mondays to Fridays are kind of difficult.

Read more
VIP Member

My parent-in-laws are in India so we get to visit them only once every year. But the kids keep in touch with their grandparents through skype and phone calls. Yeah they miss the pampering, the story time and the goodies that their grandparents have in store for them

Most of my friends bring their kids to meet grandparents once per week, over the weekend and holidays. I guess once a week is quite sufficient. But if the kids miss grandparents, you can let the kids to stayover occasionally to bond with grandparents.

maternal side will br monday to friday. paternal side will be sunday. Reason why is my parents are staying much nearer compare to my parents in laws and that they cook everyday. saturday is a family time for us

Every week, and my son stay over for a few nights too. So i get some rest, sleep and some private time.

We stay with our parents, so my kid gets to spend a good chunk of time with grandparents :)

As often as you can, so the grandchildren may get closer with their grandparents.