How much is your confinement lady service? Local or Msian?

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I paid 2.8k for a confinement lady from a local company. The CL are mostly from Malaysia. CL are a great help and they are able to show my helper the right way to handle and look after the babies. I think they are worth every penny.

For my previous 2 confinement, I got a Malaysian CL to come in to do confinement for me and it costed about $2500. This was the rate 3 years ago. Now the CL rate has increased to $2800-$3200.

I engaged PEM and she was Malaysian . Very professional, trained at KKH and it's a worthwhile investment indeed. Picked up tips n confidence as a first time mum.

I engaged PEM agency for the confinement nanny service at around $3K with the tonic and bathing ingredients inclusive. The nanny provided is Malaysian.

My confinement lady was $2300 (from Malaysia) excluding 2 red packets for beginning and end of service. Grocery expenses and her meals are not included.

8y ago

Would you recommend your CL? If so, can i ask you to share her contact and name? Thanks!

I invited a confinement lady from Malaysia and the cost for her service is $2400 but it is not inclusive of the grocery shopping and herbs.

8y ago

Would you recommend your CL? If so, can i ask you to share her contact and name? Thanks!

my cl is Malaysian but as my confinement was during cny period it was 4k but when my friends ask for her. she quote 2.3k - 2.4k

VIP Member

Hi... you might find this article informative https://sg.theasianparent.com/hiring-a-confinement-nanny-tips

VIP Member

We did not use a confinement lady but instead kept a night nurse to help us adjust. Spent $4,500 a month.

8y ago

Night nursed from hospital ?

I have a malaysian confinement lady service.. I pay her $200, with airline ticket to penang