mixing formula brand

hi how to mix formula? my dumex put 3months shld drink 150ml (5scoops) but enfamil put 3mths drink 180 (6scoops) i very new to this, anyone can teach how to mix? both tin still left half,feel very wasted to not use anymore

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

These are just guidelines on the tin, don't have to follow strictly. Go according to how much your baby drinks. You may want to gradually increase the number of scoops of the new formula in each feed so the change of formula is not too sudden for your baby. Oh ya. Don't just pour the FM from one tin into the other to mix. You won't know exactly how much is in each scoop of formula and the taste won't be consistent.

Read more

Follow the instructions on the milk powder tin as different brands have different dilution instructions due to scoop size, fomulations etc Is there a reason u need to mix? If u really need to mix, maybe prepare separately before u mix the prepared FM tgt.

VIP Member

Don’t mix too much as instructed it may form phlum in kids for 3months 2 to 3 scoops enough .. better to give diluted only .. I hv feeding since my boy nb the same way .. for me ped suggested me the same

VIP Member

Hi... you should follow the instructions on the tin. Finish both tins before you buy new ones

Different brands have different measurements. Just follow the instructions on tin :)

VIP Member

Perhaps jus alternate fm, dun mix both tgt.

Super Mum

Follow e listed instructions?