Languages that kids speak

How many languages do your kids speak?

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello interested applicant, I seek your permission to post on this page.Job opportunity in LONDON... I am looking for serious workers to work in my home here in LONDON.. Like an Au Pair/Nanny, Babysitter, Chef, Driver, Security Guard, Office Cleaner, Domestic Workers, Housekeeper & Governess...Host Family is responsible for (,flying ticket,food and accommodation free)if you are interested in work with anyone email me or send your CV to ([email protected] )

Read more
Post reply image

My son can speak English, Hindi and can understand the local dialect of Himachal Pradesh. Though, he is not very fluent but can speak a little bit. He is being taught French in school.

VIP Member

English, Chinese and able to understand hokkien. Currently we have a indon maid. I will also let them learn some simple malays

my elder one speaks 3 languages at home and has learned French as well in school, so its 4 for her. the younger one speaks 3

Just nen nen, ma and pa for now. She will speak English and Chinese in future and hopefully some Teochew and Hokkien.

I will wish my daughter will take up more languages. For now is only English, Chinese, Bahasa and Cantonese for dialect.

Chinese and English My wife will teach him some Malay as my son can talk with their cousin when back to Malaysia

My children speak English and Mandarin. They can understand Hokkien and Cantonese but unable to speak well.

2 languages would suffice however if my kiddo wants to go ahead and learn more. That would be great :)

2: English and Khmer. But we’d like her to learn Mandarin and French later, as well ;)