Binder

how long after I gave birth cn I wear Binder? currently day 7 pp, stitches pain still around. should I wait till the pain is completely gone first? 7

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My husband family said have to wear straight away after give birth. But I never. Because suffering with pains on top and stitches bottom and weather so hot can't wash hair.

Immediate after C sect, Dr asked the nurse to wear for me le... I wore throughout for 2mths. Haha. It help to support the tummy, heal faster and less pain

I wore it 2 days after my c-sect (once I am discharge from hospital) . I wore it the whole day and take out during bed time. It's good to wear asap.

Hey, If your wounds are not properly healed I would suggest to wait for that to happen first and then use the binder

I started wearing binder straight after my caesarean . Wear it during the day time and remove it when i go to bed.

I wore it after a week for close to 3 month, it was a bit uncomfortable. Used to remove it at night sometimes.

I wore binder on 3rd day of pp as nurse asked me to do so. Wore it for about 3 wks only.

Super Mum

U should wait till your stitches have healed. What’s the urgency to wear binder?

Super Mum

2nd day after my c sect my doc ask the nurse to wear for me

VIP Member

I wear it after getting back home from hospital