How to keep my baby entertained, he gets bored every 5 mins?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It would have been a little directed answer if you had mentioned the age of your baby. If your baby is a year old or so, I suggest get him toys that make sound. Get him battery operated toys that walk and talk. You can get him blocks which he can fiddle with. In between you can give him a teether or some food item that he can eat and mess with. Let him sit on a mat and have his own time. I am told that my granny used to give us a plate and a spoon, and the kid used to get busy drumming the plate for quite sometime. And if the kid is 4 or 5, then you can get story books, cardboard games, or the toys of his/her choice. I came across this on pinterest, may be of help. https://in.pinterest.com/pin/38421403043637027/

Read more

You can first try to play with your child atleast an hour daily either in the Garden or at Home. Later play with your kid with educational toys, if your kid is younger around 2-3 yrs. Give your kid some task to complete.. that ways your kid cannot bored every 5 min. Hope it helps...

You haven't mentioned your baby's age. You can introduce age-wise toys to him with which he can play on his own. You can read books to him. You can give him a book and colors to scribble. There are so many toy options available.