How I can loose my pregnancy weight after 2 and half months of c-sec?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi dear, before you start exercising, make sure you get a thorough checkup from your doctor and take the go-ahead. as it is a c-sec, you need additional time for your body and your wound to heal completely. once your doctor says you are fit, you can start by simple exercises such as light walking, using a stepper and so on. you can also incorporate some yoga if you are comfortable, as it will help you lose weight and maintain it too. move on to rigorous and more strenuous exercising after about 2 months of starting whatever you choose now. in general, start eating healthy and adding lots of fluids to your daily intake. stay away from extra sugar and salt and avoid where possible. eat well and eat fresh. also, stay away from maida, processed foods and such, as these will not just add more weight but are also not healthy.

Read more

Hey, Apart from taking care of what you eat, which doesn't mean diet as you must be breastfeeding the baby and for your health also you need not diet as you too need sufficient calories to make up for the physical drain you must have in delivering the baby. You should not eat junk apart from that have healthy and nutritious home made food. Have everthing that is coked at home, and you should not cut down totally on fats. You should have it in moderation. Also, you should do meditation and yoga. Meditation will relax you mentally whereas yoga exercises meant for post part wright loss will help you tone down. You czn also have regular walks. Be consistent in whatever form of exercise you pick up as consistency is thd key to lose weight.

Read more

Hi dear dont rush towards losing weight..give it some time.. till 6 months baby is exclusively on breastfeed for that your body needs nutrition as well..eat healthy nutritious food not fatty foods and start with brisk walking after your checkup with doctor..i started doing yoga when my daughter was 4 months and then after 6 months i followed a strict diet which helped me lose weight but i was trapped under many deficiencies cause my daughter was still on my feed and i didnt have proper nutrition myself..so focus on proper nutrition because in the long run it will help u get back in shape without harming yourself..good luck

Read more

Hi.. after c-section you have to make sure your post natal check up is done and only once you get a go ahead from your doctor you can start any form of diet and slow exercises. Eating wholesome and nutritious food, avoiding any kind of junk foods, making sure you increase foods which enhance breast milk production and moderate exercises like just a small walk will ensure you come down slowly and gradually to your pre pregnancy weight. Please do let us know if anything more :).

Read more

i think you should wait for the first 3 months after a c-sec delivery to start exercising. get a checkup from your doc before you proceed. once you get the go-ahead, you can start with walking and gradual jogging. activities such as swimming or cycling can also help a lot. eat fresh foods and avoid processed ones.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-20735)

I drink alot boil cumin seeds water.it works