Hi moms I have gain 22 kg after prenancy.how can i loose ?plz suggest something i have c section

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i gained the same weight as you and lost 25 kgs in 2 years. both my pregnancies were c-sec. before you start anything, get a clearance fro your doc. here is what i did after my second one stopped breastfeeding. 1. a glass of warm water and grated ginger in the morning. you can add honey but as i hate it i did not. 2. lesser rice and other carbs 3. i love walk and gradually increased speed and distance 4. early lunch by 12 and early dinner by 7 5. i use very little oil or ghee for my foods 6. no stressing. i stopped looking at the weighing scale completely and just followed my schedule 7. i drink at least 6 to 8 liters of water a day 8. hardly have any sugar

Read more

Get clearance from the gynecologist for starting exercises. Your C-section stitch should have healed completely. Start slow, don't try to lose a lot of weight too soon. Your body needs a lot of nourishment post pregnancy, delivery, and during breastfeeding. Eat healthy, don't eat too much of fatty food, oil and ghee ladden food. Just eat a balanced diet full of fruits, vegetables, lentils, grains, fish, chicken, eggs, milk and milk products. Start with walking half an hour each day and slowly increase the duration. You can do some yoga, consult a good yoga teacher for this.

Read more

After a major operation like a c-section, you should not push yourself to exercise soon. In the first 6 weeks after the c-section, you should take time to heal. Avoid any strenuous exercises or heavy lifting of weights in the first couple of months to avoid unwanted injury. However once you are strong enough and have gotten your doctor's approval, you can begin practising pelvic floor exercises and take walks for starters. Slowly built up your energy and strength for more intense exercises in the future and also, it helps if you maintain a healthy diet.

Read more

Better be careful since you experienced a c section. Avoid getting into exercise too quickly. Try walking for a start but keep it light, slowly increasing as you heal. Diet is important. drink lots of water and control your carb intake.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-10567)

VIP Member

Losing weight after pregnancy takes time! Please don't go on a crash diet as it will not work. Eat healthy and exercise regularly, cliche advice but so true!