How do I go about applying for benefits for our yaya? According to Kasambahay Law, employers are supposed to help them in acquiring their benefits. Thanks!

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

There's a unified Kasambahay registration form but based on my experience (Makati), we still had to fill out multiple and/or different forms for SSS, Pag-ibig, and Philhealth. You need to register as an employer then you need to register your kasambahay (assuming he/she already has accounts with the aforementioned 3) as your employee. Good luck! It's a tedious process at the beginning, but the monthly submissions are pretty easy and repetitive.

Magbasa pa