:(

after giving birth, without my big pregnant tummy.. i see all my stretch marks.. on my tummy, my hips my bum my chest. i feel so depressed...

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It will dissapear with time. You might want to try cocoa butter on the marks. Most importantly,rejoice in the marks. A baby just grew in your body and you had a life in you. Theres millions of other women who would trade with you to have those marks just to have a baby.

VIP Member

I used to have alot of stretch marks after giving birth too. I started applying Tremella 3 in 1 cream and only using for about a week i started seeing the stretch marks disappearing. Now my stretch marks arent obvious anymore 😅

VIP Member

i do understands how are you feeling. i do feel the same way. i do tell myself that its just kinda temporary. i do apply virgin coconut oil/bio oil to get rid. i do see improvement and gradually will go off. cheers mummy :)

Read more

I feel the same too, especially I apply bio oil religiously since week 12 but now I suddenly have red stretch marks. But it's ok, I think when you see your baby, it's worth it 😊

VIP Member

Hi... please don’t. It’s probably a temp condition. These stretch marks will reduce over time. And you should diligently apply stretch marks cream or oil to reduce it.

VIP Member

the stretch marks will lighten, don't worry too much about it k. most important it's to stay healthy, positive for your LO.

It should get better with time:) just don’t worry about it and cherish the beautiful moments with your baby :)

TapFluencer

Those are your "tiger stripes" for being the amazing woman and mother you are! Own them with pride. 😘

VIP Member

It will get better. But of cause affected, look at your baby, it’s worth it!

it will disappear in time.. now you can apply bio oil after you shower