8 Replies

I will suggest playing nursery rhymes which he likes and pointing to all the vehicles on the road to distract him. The best way to stop them from crying is distraction. And since their attention span is still very short it means having to keep having distractions during the journey. Does your boy like to chew or suck on things? When my gal is in the car I make sure I have ample things to let her suck or chew on. Sometimes even my bag straps too so be armed with wet tissues. You may also try to have elements of surprise when you put him in the car seat by giving him something out of his ordinary toys to hold on to. If they start crying once you put them in then it is hard to stop them later on so I always make sure they are not crying when I first put them in.

You just need to tune out. the more you give in to entertainment the more they want your attention. Usually I'll play nursery rhymes and ignore their cries. After a while they will realise they can't get out of the carseat and will not make any noise. If you feel the need to entertain then point to things outside the car like - bus taxi car trees people bustop etc

hmm ok thank u...!!shall bring some nursery rhymes to the car

The boy of death manhwa final chapters seamlessly blend fate and choice, leaving readers haunted but strangely free. The manhwa contemplates life's fragility and death as the protagonist's journey through mortality and the supernatural peaks. Visit Here: https://www.reaperrow.com/manga/the-boy-of-death/

I will suggest too playing nursery rhymes or they favourite music . Bringing along his favourite toys . For myself i sing along with movement with my toddler. It need some time for them to adapt that it a must to sit in a carseat whenever in a car , ignore their cry and sooner they know :)

For me, I won't recommend watching programs.listening to music is fine. Usually I will point out of the window and tell my 7 mth old abt the things he see outside and talk to him about it though I doubt he understands haha... Other times, I will give toys or play hand games with him....

I used to sing to my child in the car. Other times I would entertain her with toys, with sights out the window, or play music she loves. I don't let her watch iPad. It's not recommended. She also likes to eat so that is another distraction. Hope it helps

thanks!!:)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-18553)

Distract them.... If still ignore. They will learn accept to sit in car seat.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles