How did your parents find out you was having sex? I'm just curious my son is already on his teens, I'm a bit scared to know kasi ung mga bata ngayon masyado na advance magisip and info sa internet sobrang available.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

My mom just told me to refrain from being "intimate." But I'm sure she knew already. Mothers are not naive, or they're just in grave denial. When my kids become teenagers, I can't stop them really. They'll do what they want. But I'll do my best to prepare my girls to make the right choices (even if it means they're choosing to use contraception as opposed to choosing to abstain from sex)

Magbasa pa

My boyfried and I that time nasa bahay kami nanood ng TV, and mommy ko kasi very cool parang ok lang kahit ano,tapos so after namin mag watch ng movie ng videoke kami tapos pinainom kmi beer ng mommy ko, 18 yrs old kme nun, tapos biglang nagtanung mommy ko sa boyfried ko kung we're having sex sabi ko HINDI tpos siya sabay OO.

Magbasa pa

Laging ang reminder nya sa akin ay alam mo na ang tama at mali. Hanggat maari huwag kayong lalabas na kayong dalawa lang. Alam ko na naman ang ibig sabihin nun.

we didnt talked about sex... she was just advising me na wag magpadala agad ... 26 nko nadevirginized with my first and last boyfriend, now my hubby 😍😁

My mom read my diary and lahat sinusulat ko sa diary. Ayun ng pa OB agad kami and borth control

I thought I was pregnant and asked my mom questions, so ayun napaamin ako, I was 15 years old

My mom never asked about it. But I remained untouched until I got married.

"Umamin ka na kung hindi ipapa ob exam kita". Hahahaha Harsh ni Mudra!