Dealing with in law!

How to you all deal with in law whom likes to interfere much? When I have arrange photoshoot for my LO during his 1 year old. But I get such negative comment from my mil saying I waste money and it is not necessary. I told her it is just memories for my LO as I regretted not taking it during new born time. Yet she kept saying not necessary, I already gave up replying to her. I have even speak to my husband to tell her not to interfere what am I doing. Yet again, everything I does she likes to interfere and comment unnecessary things! I cannot stand staying with her

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If u r not staying with her then I don't see a need to update her anything u do or baby stuff. If u r staying with her no choice. Accept it. You can speak to your husband it won't helps. Only temporary. Mil is like tat wan. I use to stay my in law. Really cannot stand I move out to my parents place. Till I get my own house. I told my husband there is no way I can stay with them. We will always be quarrelling. No point. Try to take a breath outside. It is marriage. But there r some in law very good. They don't interfere. Seldom. Take care..

Read more
4y ago

Yah! Some in law They will support at the back and let you do what ever you want. Not sure is it generation gap hahaha