Dealing with in law!

How to you all deal with in law whom likes to interfere much? When I have arrange photoshoot for my LO during his 1 year old. But I get such negative comment from my mil saying I waste money and it is not necessary. I told her it is just memories for my LO as I regretted not taking it during new born time. Yet she kept saying not necessary, I already gave up replying to her. I have even speak to my husband to tell her not to interfere what am I doing. Yet again, everything I does she likes to interfere and comment unnecessary things! I cannot stand staying with her

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i would continue doing it because its my bond and my time with MY family too. She gets to determine what to with her family when she newly became a mom so this is your turn and she has to respect that i would nicely tell her... that this is what you want and you will be doing it at the end of the day... it is her grandchild wouldnt she like to see nice photographed pics of her grandchild around the house? if she continues, let her continue, ignore it and continue what you want to do.

Read more