How to deal with hot tampered husband?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

if my husband shouts at me or starts trembling during fights, I'll just stop talking and walk away. if he chases on, I'll just tell him calmly to shut up and continue doing his things. if he doesn't stop after 2 or 3 warnings, I will start destroying things. he will stop cause he needs to spend money to replace those things. :) maybe don't try my violent method but shock him to calmness I guess?

Read more

I have one. I am also stubborn and hot headed to begin with. When both of us blow, it isn't a nice scene to see. so I tend to just keep quiet and walk away to prevent any arguments. My husband is VERY hot tempered. he scolds and curse VERY easily.

Read more

my hubby is hot tempered too. im quite stubborn as well. but to prevent quarrels, you have to ignore, keep quiet and walk away. wait till he cools down, probably then you guys wanna have a little chat on how to improve things. thats what we always do.

Be aware of the things which can make him loose his temper and try to avoid those. Try discussing on this topic when he is in a good mood and ask his opinion on how to improve things. No point in arguing when he is angry.

Just keep quiet. Let him go on. For my husband, after a bath he will suddenly awaken and say sorry to me. If it is serious then can go counseling?

Er... Do you know what situation gets him "heated up"? Mine gets annoyed easily if he can't teach the kids

Just ignore. And don care la. No point arguing also. And up from one thing become another

VIP Member

Need to have a good talk or if it gets really bad to seek counselling services?

Usu just keep quiet first then after all cool down, have a good talk

VIP Member

Just keep quiet and ignore him. let him cold down and talk together