How to cure hives on toodler

Hi, does anyone know how to cure hives on Toodler? This is the first time my Toodler get hives I dont know how he get it. He ate 1 spoon of beef soup yesterday night and one butter sunshine bread he used to eat these food but nothing happens. Yesterday when I gave him those food today his body start. Appearing patches of mosquito looks bite mark now he keep scratching now it spread till his back. What am I suppose to do?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Go visit doctor to get the right medication for your child. Hives will come and go. It will be at random when you have it. This happened when something trigger your immune system and therefore react causing bumps all over the skin.

6mo ago

my god🤦‍♀️ thx for the advice they did gave me the allergie med coz this kind of things that seems more serious this including fever then normal sickness i will bring him go child clinic instead of poly because i dont see poly doctor are checking properly on our sick child so pd doctor is the best even though very ex really i canr afford but lucky he got cda to help out. for the payment

most likely doc will prescribe zyrtec for itch. you can get calamine lotion to ease the itch. nth much you can do. just make sure your kid stay hydrated. GWS

4mo ago

hi, how's your son's hives now? my son also started having hives for a week already. and it's at random time and place too