Exclusive pumping

How do you boost your milk mummies? I tried lactation cookies/brownies/drinks Drank lots of plain water. Breast compression. Not as much as before. Pumping average 700ml per day now. Wanting to have more so i can keep stash in the freezer.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Warm compress, breast massage Power pumping is very helpful. Normal pumping doesn’t do much to boost the supply, I feel. Besides the supplements, you also need to eat your normal meal well. You need carbohydrates and protein, can’t stinge too much on that. You also need to rest well and not be stressed. Stress and tiredness make your supply drop. When I was pumping at work, I found that looking at photos and videos of my baby helped a lot. At home, have your baby around you. Baby’s laughter or cries are triggers for letdown reflexes for me

Read more

I am oversupply and these are what I do: Pump 3 to 4 hourly (DL in between pumps) Eat fish and drink soup everyday Drink alot of water Eat 3 proper meals everyday Drink essence of chicken/fish daily Drink Red dates tea when feeling clogged Recently found out cupping helped increase my supply (was feeling soreness and tightness in my shoulder blades) However, by 4mpp, I have had 5 rounds of mastitis.

Read more
VIP Member

Need to find ur booster. For me oat and rice. Try oat, salmon, katuk (type of green vegetable) and eat supplements. Relax and don't be stress. I did power pumping when drop and I pump every 2-2.5 hours (and drink water around 1 L when pump) until my LO was around 7 months. He was a milk monster!

TapFluencer

Can try milk booster food Salmon Threadfin fish Green papaya fish soup Durian Barley Edamame Oats biscuits

Read more

Heard people saying drink green papaya fish soup and avocoda milkshake. Dk how true it is

I ate dates and took fenugreek during bf

Eat fenugreek