My Angel

It's Holy Week and the irony of it says it all my pain and long cry agony. I have never been so excited in my whole life. I have never been prayed to God that He will give me more strength and courage to stay strong for my baby. I have never prayed desperately to heavens above to guide my baby all the time and protect me from anything that bothers me especially this pandemic. It did affect me so much. I know God has a purpose. I know everything will always have a reason why God gave me this trial and this agony during Holy week. Lord, ano man ang iyong rason tatanggapin ko ng buong puso. I will still continue to pray and serve you. I hope everything will be alright. This too shall pass. My angel, kahit 10weeks and 1day ka pa sobrang obsess na ako sayo. Day 1 with you was the best day of my life. Me and dada were so excited since we planned you. We are ready for you. But I guess it isn't the time yet, pero babalik ka baby ko diba? Magiging okay ang lahat diba baby ko? Mahal na mahal ka namin. ?❀️

My Angel
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Stay strong Momma.. God has his reason for everything πŸ™πŸΌ Let go and Let God πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ