Father's Day Gift Idea

Hindi pa man June, hindi na ako mapakali kakaisip ng best gift for hubby this Father's Day. Any suggestions please?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hardworking and sacrificial that’s what they are “ our hubby” . So they really deserve a break not just actually on this father’s day we should let them feel that they are special and we always appreciate them for putting their family first before their “wants” . We can give them the material things that they always wanted as an exchange for being a hardworking husband. But i think with the simple gestures of saying thank you and i love you . That would definitely make them feel that their hardworks are worth it. Or cooking food for them since there is a saying a man’s heart is through their stomach ☺️

Magbasa pa

I appreciate him stopping from cigarettw smoking. He was so brave to cut the bad habit immediately though he knows that the side effect will torture him. He switched from cigarette to vaping abruptly causing him mood swings and fever but he was able to survive the 3 week process and never went back to cigarette smoking again. He is 1 year and 3 mnths cigarette free. 😍 If I win.. Ill buy him a new vape. 😁

Magbasa pa
6y ago

mommy even vape is bad for the health, as per out neurologist, vape can cause cancer too because of the chemical content of vaoe juice

When it comes to giving the best gift for our hubby, only us wifey knows kung ano talaga magugustuhan nya. Could be any material thing na matagal na nya gusto bilhin para sa sarili nya pero hindi nya mabili kasi inuuna nya bills sa bahay. A vacation para makapagrelax sya. Or even a simple card with message of appreciation and reminder how much we love our hubby.

Magbasa pa

Minsan nagpaparamdam yang mga hubby natin kung anong gusto nila from that magkakaroon ka na ng idea or you can give him na he can use for work or if you have enough budget go for gadgets! 😉 Pwede din silang i-pamper sila once in a while, pero pinaka the best talaga is yung love & care na maibibigay mo sa kanya every now and then. 😊

Magbasa pa

Showing appreciation doesn't have to break the bank, It really is the thought that counts. I will prepare a simple dinner for us and a gift that surely he will love, like a "Memory Comfort Pillow" coz there's nothing quiet like drifting off to sleep in a cozy bed with comfortable pillow after a tiring day. :-)

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Watch! For him to realize that spending time with his family is precious not just always work. Family should always comes first, that can never be replaced any amount you've earn. Sure, we need money to live as part of our life but what still matters is that time goes by still a father is a father at home.

Magbasa pa

para sakin pinakamagandang regalo sa mga ama ay Magkarelax kaya naman bagay sa kanila ang stress free vacation sa isang resort syempre kasama ang pamilya wala ng mas sasaya pa sa isang ama na makapagpahinga kasama ang kanyang pamilya

Ako po, ever since, fan kasi siya ng mga sound system, so I will buy a speaker for him this Father's day. :) Siguro po, kung ano po ung pinakagusto niya, or kung anong hilig niya. Besides, it is his day po. Hehe. :)

The best regalo para kay hubby this fathers day is time at pag unawa kahit medyo pasaway si hubby napapagod din siya. Stress man ako sa mga bagay bagay alam ko sya din kahit di nya masyado sabihin.. 😊

This Father’s Day, I’m buying a Versace perfume for my husband. I will make a special breakfast for him. Perhaps, breakfast in bed. We are also planning to have a lunch date with our baby daughter.