nursing bra

Hihi, any mummies know where to buy plus size nursing bra? Ive bought 3 from baby fair. The size stated 42, but when i tried at home, it is small and tight, and the boobs easily come out, which we know it is wrong size. I wanted to buy at Shopee, the model wore bra which looks full coverage, but worried it will be same as what ive bought.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Mummy ikr its so frustrating.. All my four kiddos i have tried all. Its either too tight, or doesnt fit, or the bust will just pop up. I try and error so many times until i finally found the bra i like and i bought it at aliexpress and also qoo10. But i prefer more to those sports bra without the strap cause its easier to bf. You have to try to find the ones that fits.

Read more
Super Mum

It's best to buy where you can try on first. I always like uniqlo's bras they are comfortable and good size. Even though they are not nursing bra it's still OK, I prefer normal bras as most nursing bras I have are really terrible (the padding keeps coming off). When I nurse I just pull it down and nurse.

Read more
VIP Member

Most departmental stores maternity section offers quality nursing bra. Best to visit and try it on.?

Super Mum

You can try Kaylene plus size boutique. They sell plus size nursing bra too!

I bought from marks and Spencer. Can try first before buying.

VIP Member

Bove