Nursing bra

When do we buy nursing bra ? And for sizing wise do we stick to our current size or size up? And usually how many pieces is sufficient. #firsttimemom

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I bought early 2nd trimester when my bras couldn’t fit anymore. I sized up. Was B65/70 pre-pregnancy and I bought my nursing bra in size medium because I’m hoping to be able to still fit in them even after I give birth. But it does feel like the straps are starting to get tighter so I’m intending to use the extender that comes with it. It depends on where you are at your pregnancy. If you’re already near your EDD I would suggest to go for a size that still has abit of space cuz I heard your boobs will still grow after the milk kicks in. I bought 4 pieces in medium to rotate for now and I think will buy another 4 pieces in a larger size if needed nearing my EDD which is in Aug.

Read more

I bought when I’m nearing my EDD. Most nursing bras sizes are based on SMLXL rather than actual 70/75/80 so just stick to your current size unless your underbust needs a larger waistband then size up or get a bra extender. If you wash 2-3 times a week then 5 is sufficient. Otherwise advise to get 7 to rotate in case of accidents or sweat (sometimes my sweat can soak my entire nursing bra 😤).

Read more

bought mine at mid-2nd trimester as I can no longer fit my pre-pregnancy size. Gotten 8 of them and I am still not confident that they can last me for once a week wash.

I bought during second trimester as my breast grow fast at that time. I have about 10 as i don't do laundry everyday

I bought some during the last trimester and after that bought them after delivery. 4 pieces

TapFluencer

i bought during 3rd trimester... same size for me... only had 4 pieces...

I have 6 if i not wrong. But i bought all after delivery i think…