Hi mommies & daddies, let's get to know each other! Hindi ko pa gaano kakilala ang mga members dito sa ParentTown, please post your introduction below. Your name, ilan ang kids/expecting?, at ano ang ineexpect nyo na ma-experience at malaman dito sa ParentTown. Go, moms and dads!! :)

16 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hey there. Dianne's the name. Proud mom of two adorable babies. My first born is 3years old and 6months and our baby is 1 and 3 months. Im having a hard time how to discipline my first born. Sobrang stubborn nya po and my mga bad words syang sinasabi na di ko alam panu nya natutunan. She's not listening pag pinagssbihan ko sya. And the sad part is she's so spoiled/brat kasi lht ng gsto nya sinusunod ng mom in law ko. What will i do parents para mag behave yung anak ko?

Magbasa pa

Hi Im Ems Ugaban,i have kids a boy 7 yrs old and a girl 2 yrs. Old.As a mother,im looking some tips for being a mother on how to handle ng isang makulit na mga kids.,mga ibang tips din for thier health etc.ung girl ko kasi payat.sa pamamagitan nitong parent town makakakuha ako ng mga idea.thank you.

Magbasa pa

hi i'm trina 8mos preggy,single mom.lage ko chenicheck ang site na to kc its nice na may mga co mommies at may mga single mom din and u can learn and get tips from der experience.especially first time ko mag buntis may mga things na u need to know u can just post ur questions.

Hi Aria, Im Jecyl. I have one son - Kenzie/Kean. What I love about Parenttown is yung feeling that you can ask anybody anything and know that they know what they're talking about. I love reading questions and answers from other parents, also adding my own answers sometimes.

Hi Aria! I'm City. I have a daughter who just turned 1. I check ParentTown from time to time kasi I enjoy sharing my experiences kasi pinagdaanan ko din yung mga naeexperience ng ibang parents dito. Dito din ako nagtatanong kapag may need ako na input about parenting and motherhood.

Hi Aria! I'm Charm. I have 2 kids, a boy and a girl. I always look forward to checking Parenttown everyday for new and exciting topics that I can relate to, at the same time impart my experiences and ideas to my co-parents.

Hi! Name is Adela. I'm a solo parent of a 4 months old baby girl. I am checking parenttown for topics which I can relate too. It is nice to have an app where I can share my experience and possibly find a mommy friend too. 😊

Hi! I'm Mabell, 2 years old na baby boy ko. His name is Shaun. I checked ParentTown often dahil I can get to talk to real parents na pwedeng pinagdaanan na din ang mga pagdadaanan ko pa as a parent.

Angelica here. Mom of one cute baby girl. She's 8 month old. I just want to learn more about parenting with the help of more experienced moms and dads and share my insights too about being a parent.

Hello momies im rucell i have a 2 boys 7 years old and my baby is 11 months. What i like about parentTown is you can ask anyone if i have a question and share any of my experience w/ other parent.