Hi. Can I have suggestions for my baby's incoming 1st birthday party? I have a baby boy and planning to have little man theme.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

It's a cool theme for a baby boy! You may want to check out DIY ideas for the dessert buffet, games, balloon set up, costumes, giveaways etc. on Pinterest. If you opt to look for a party organizer, it's also much less stress on your part. You just have to give instructions on what you want to happen during the party. You can join PARTY PLANS AND IDEAS group on Facebook to look for suppliers and party needs.

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

Pinterest is a treasure trove for all creative ideas. I suggest you search there and a lot of suggestions will be there available for your little one's birthday celebration. Good luck party planning!

I love the theme! The only things I would suggest is that go with what you and your kid likes. Don't stress and have fun with planning/organizing :)

Since you already plan on having a theme, might as well go all out. A pirate theme birthday party sounds fun, and it looks good on photos too.

Since you already have a theme (little man), you can do DIYs for the decors, invitations and have dessert buffet that matches your theme.

Post reply image

Magandang theme din ang western. Yung may mga cowboy at mga kabayo.

Minion theme, or yung mga gusto nyang cartoon characters

Madame ideas on pinterest mommy