Hey Mums, you are not alone!

Have these thoughts came across your mind before? Comment below which you can relate to often 🧐

Hey Mums, you are not alone!
54 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes! We’re exhausted too. From breastfeeding our baby, to waking up every single time at night, to do the household chores, to manage our me time, to everything that is happening in our lives. I’m crying for some random thoughts that is coming into my mind but I’m making sure that my family or friends knows that I am struggling in this new phase of my life as a firstime mom. Its not a sign of weakness, its a sign of being courageous to voice out what is in your mind. Its not a crime to seek help if you feel like you’re breaking down. Talk to your loved ones and be heard. You are not alone momshie!

Read more

I feel like I'm being judged constantly. everything one way or another what i do is wrong. so many comments. even after 2 months I'm still struggling with breastfeeding (low supply) and some comments just make me feel like I'm a failure and not a good mom. 😞

11mo ago

Hi sue s, are you mentioning the sunflower lecithin?

How to clean the nose of my 1month old baby? Got dry mucus inside which makes him difficult to breath

1y ago

Hi, can get nasal drops for infants from doctor.. it will soften the insides of the nose or make the bb sneeze. After which, u can use the nose cleaner (tube type) to suck the moisten mucus out. I’m using pigeon brand 😊

Felt that I am losing my sense of identity

20h ago

not alone :( am lost too. losing my sanity bit by bit : (

Yes! And sometimes I do feel as though I have all the weight on my shoulders

New Mom here. sometimes I feel loneliness and sadness.

Suffering from breast engorgement 😫 but insisting to bf for the best of my baby

11mo ago

you can try legendary sunflower lecithin. it helps

VIP Member

All of the above 😊 that what make us a mom!😂

All.... and I felt mentally depressed sometimes 😔

yes to all. anxiety just hit at times