Help!! My baby is suffering from bad nappy rash, initially the skin was broken and looks kinda like sores, brought her to the pd was given bactroban and it didn't get better. Went to another pd and was prescribed fungicort and an antiseptic wash. I also changed her nappy cream to Sudocrem .The sores closed up after a week but to my horror, the skin ard the sores turned red yesterday!! I do not know what to do, have been changing her diapers whenever there's poo/wee and the broken skin is almost healed and now I have another problem . :(

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Mummy,You might want to try to soak your baby in baking soda water and make sure her bottom is pat dry and well air-dried before putting on her diaper. Meanwhile also try to stop using any wet wipe and only water to wash. Hope she gets well soon

Read more

For the time being, use cloth diaper and apply nappy balm everytime after pee/poo. Wash baby's butt with water after poo instead of using baby wipes. I recommend MooGoo Nappy Balm which works wonder for all my kids.

thanks