Can you help me on how to choose the best family insurance?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi Mommy. I'm a Financial Advisor from Sun Life. As a client you are free to choose the best company that would give your confidence because you would allocate your hard earn money to them. Look for the historical background of the company. Compare their proposals and then choose. In the end, your well being is important thing that we should protect dahil kayo po ang mangangailangan nito in the future. You can message me if you want to know more. 😊💜

Magbasa pa

Aside from getting it from a well known company, it is also important that you know your agent personally so that you can contact them anytime (for questions or in times of emergency). We got our insurance from SunLife.

Just a suggestion, try to contact various insurance agencies. Arrange meetings with their reps and from there choose what's the best. Also, choose the one with critical illness coverage.

You can check on different insurance companies so you would have options. I can give you financial advise as well, im affiliated with Prulife Uk. 😃