Helloo Mommies, Ano po best milk for my 1 year old and 3 months I plan to start bottle feeding na kc .Thank you.

11 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

As per advice ng breastfeeding community that I belong to, instead of giving formula milk after 1 year old, we need to focus on giving our kids the proper food as their main source of nutrients. You may still store your milk and cup feed the child instead since more than 1 year naman na sya. It's still much healthier.

Magbasa pa
7y ago

thank you mommy for ur reply. I don't have plan yet to stop bfeed c bby ko and yes poh I'm giving him proper foods na .but in cases like I'm traveling poh kaya I want him to have some formula milk.

Hiyangan yan momshies. Pero you can try po. Nestogen 3. Yun ang milk ng anak ko. Approved naman ng pedia nya, saka matagal na yun nestogen sabi ni mama bata palang daw ako nag eexist na yun. Competitive din yun nutri facts nya plus budget friendly pa. 😊

maramig brand ang maganda mommy but its depends kung san hiyang s LO..so try to buy small pack muna din f ok sknya den its good..promil is good but quite expensive.enfagrow is also nice momy..

Ang baby ko 1yr and 4mons gamit nya nido.. I already tried promil lactum and even nestogen advice ng doc try ko nido mas dumidede sya. Im still breastfeeding ginawa ko nlng mixfed then solid foods

7y ago

thank you mommy sa reply. that's what I'm planning to do s well.

sis, u can try nestogen 1-3..with dha n dn PO for brain Ang my pampatibay n rn ngtyan po..at mas mura..or bonakid po..

VIP Member

Hiyangan po some may work well with others na di po okay sa baby. Ask pedia po incase of allergies

Exercise tamang kain. Pump ka nalang din, mommy. Breastmilk is the best for our little ones.

7y ago

thank you mommy ivs

I already tried Gain for my son and Enfagrow for my daughter..Both are 👍👍👍.

Yung Nan Kid 3 po ang pinaka malapit sa breastmilk ang lasa.

you can try bearbrand jr..nde sakitun ang bata!