Heaven punishment

Will heaven punish me if I wish for my parents to die faster or if they have any illness I don’t want to take care of them? 🙃

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

This reminds me of my younger days. I used to wish and pray that my parents will die ASAP cause I had no freedom growing up. And being the middle child I was always getting picked on for whatever reason there was. I even ran away from home for 6 times, the longest was a month. Hated my parents to the core. I flung my studies too. My teenage years was an absolute roller-coaster ride. There was one time in 2009 I came home the next morning and literally all of my belongings including my foldable sofa bed was outside my house. My mother didn’t allow me to enter the house, she padlocked it when she saw me. So I stayed in a rented room for about 2 years and life was super tough for me. Fast forward 2012 I decided to come home, took up some course that I didn’t finish and started working. 2014 my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. By then I had already turned over a new leaf and the impact it had on me was really horrible. On days where I used to pray she’d die early, I begged for forgiveness from God that she would be cancer-free. Alas, my prayers were answered and she recovered after 2 years. Now sometimes we do have some disagreements but I just learn to shut off instead of retaliate. It’s better to have her around and have a love-hate relationship than to not have her around, tbh.

Read more
2y ago

And to add on, you may not feel it now or experience it now but some day you will feel bad about having these thoughts. Whatever it is, you came from her womb. She may be the most cruel person you’ve ever met but always remember to do good, and good things will come to you. About punishment, surely there will be, just a matter of how your punishment will be like and you’ll never even think that it will ever be related to the hatred you are feeling now. It can be financial, marriage, children, career, health, love, etc. If you can’t tolerate your parents, maybe just draw a line instead of wishing death upon them. You never know, your own kids may wish death upon you. 😕

Do u want ur kids to wish for u to die sooner, or not take care of you when you’re sick?

2y ago

I’m not life predictor, I can’t answer you a definite will or will not. But if you believe in karma, then you may already have a sense of guilt. What goes around comes around. Wishing you all the best, and may you live and love healthily and consciously. Learn to let go of negatives and embrace with grace~ May you find your ray of shine one day~