Heat rash or allergy? ? can honey sweet potato or chicken be the cause of the rash? ?

Post image
13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi, my son had sweet potato allergy and was flared red face eczema but family members are all no allergy history. u have to try the elimination method to see which it is. could take a week for it to go away - and sometimes it may not be itchy.

Ini kenapa ya pantat anak saya udah di bawah ke spesialis anak udah di kasih salep 1,5 bulan gak ada perubahan. Akhirnya sama dokter anak di rujuk ke spesialis kulit tgl 13 mngkin ada yg perna alami

Post reply image

It's best to either try again both the items one day at a time and see the reaction. If you still have a doubt, get a allergy test done and avoid the food item henceforth.

VIP Member

It's hard to confirm what kind of rash does it belong to. I would consider giving the two new food you introduced one at a time again to keep a lookout on any new rash.

Why not go for a skin prick test, that will help to eliminate the possible causes. Looks like allergy as well. Does it spread or itch? What about the are affected?

Does someone know what kind of rash is this. Ive had this for the past 2 weeks. It is not itchy but i feel insecure cause it is starting to spread on my face.

Post reply image

Looks like allergy. Chicken could cause it. I had a Cousin who started developing allergy to chicken and would break out in hives. Is it very itchy?

7y ago

Not to sure if it is itchy? Cause lo doesnt seems dusturbed by it. Maybe also because i have been applying cetaphil moisturiser. But none of the rest of the family members have chicken allergy. Still possible?

My son has this same thing but I plan to take him to the chemist/pharmacy this morning

Is your baby okay now? I also have this rashes. Can you tell me about this. Thankyou

Gumaling na po ba baby ninyo? Kasi ako may ganitong rashes din.