31 Replies

im in my 21 weeks and 3 days today last night my baby was so active that i could feel it kicks from time to time before that happen i feel first that there is some bubbles on my tummy.

TapFluencer

bka po anterior placenta kyo nkharang s wall ng tyan mo yung placenta kya d m mafeel sipa... 21 weeks preggy here maliit ang bumps q kya tpos payat p q kaya ramdam q sipa nya....

sa tanda q dn nun 18-19 weeks ngkron ng quiet times c lo q s tummy... kgndahan s app n to n gmit n gmit q my kick counter...

I am also 21 weeks and I do feel some bubbles and gas inside but the same but not very much like movements. maybe because it is my first pregnancy and I have anterior placenta... it might start stronger later...

VIP Member

Don't worry, kicks can be anytime between 16 and 24 weeks or even later. 2nd pregnancy and kicks were felt at 23 weeks, even though they said kicks are felt earlier for subsequent pregnancies

it starts with bubbling feeling.. it progress from bubbling tingling sensation to kicks..u might not feel it if you're walking around, only feel it if u lie down quietly.

Instead of feeling the real kick, its actually bubbly feeling. Its so mild that you might not notice. You will feel the kick getting strong as your baby grows

Normally for 1st time mums, it will be much later 20-24 weeks. Some may feel it earlier, some later.

don't worry as im mommy of 7 coming 8,nt all babies will moved at 5months sometime might be late like 6month or 7monts....

VIP Member

maybe the location of ur placenta is in anterior position thats why u cant still feel the movement of ur baby.

me too.

im 21weeks n po pero di ganun ka galaw si baby bihira lang po tingin nyu po anu kaya gender ng baby ko

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles