Baby kicks

I cant wait to feel the baby kicks but it hasnt happened yet. Im 18 weeks, waiting for my scan in 2 weeks time. Anyone hasnt experience kicking till 20 weeks?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey there! Congratulations on your pregnancy! Feeling your baby's first kicks is such an exciting milestone, and it's totally normal to be eagerly waiting for that moment. Every pregnancy is different, and some moms may not feel their baby's kicks until around 20 weeks or even later, especially if it's their first pregnancy. Try not to worry too much as long as your healthcare provider has assured you that everything looks good during your regular check-ups. It's also common for first-time moms to not recognize the early flutters as baby kicks, so keep an eye out for subtle movements that may be easy to miss. If you're feeling anxious, you can always reach out to your healthcare provider for reassurance. They can provide valuable insights and support during this special time. Hang in there, and before you know it, you'll be feeling those precious baby kicks! Also, remember to stay hydrated and maintain a healthy lifestyle to support your baby's development. And if you have any concerns about your pregnancy, don't hesitate to seek professional advice. Wishing you all the best for your upcoming scan! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

I have an anterior placenta, but I felt my first kick at 18 weeks. It kind of feels like when you have gas 😂 it was a small tap on my bladder so I’m pretty sure it was a punch/kick. Now I’m in week 22 + 2, and baby is super active!

VIP Member

Don’t worry mummy! Every pregnancy is different! Some won’t feel baby kicking till 20 weeks or more. Relax and eat and sleep well so that baby can grow more!

Don’t worry mummy! I felt my baby’s kicks more after 20+ weeks. It won’t feel very obvious at the start, something like fluttery feeling. 😊

Don’t worry! I didn’t feel kicks until I am past my 6th month

If you have an anterior placenta, you might not feel it so soon.

No worries u should start to feel regularly on third trimester

I felt my baby first kick at week-20. :)

19w for me:)

💕