Have any mummies went to bra shop & get measured to know ur sizes? Wanna ask if they will charge u on that? Also how much do u spend per bra? Its been so long since i last get my bra and bra size measured.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Lol. Cheap way. go to an expensive brand bra shop with those assistant like triumph or wacoal. Try a few bras and say u want to know what size is suitable for you. After that just consider whether it's worth the price. If you like tt bra, you pay for it. for me, i just go to a bra shop. take a few bra in different size and cups to try and see which is more comfortable and correct fitting

Read more

You need to get measured at least once every two years. And as far as I know, they don't charge you for measuring. Victoria's Secret is ever willing to do a measurement, but their bras are too fancy for my liking. However, I love their "full coverage" bras. Super, super comfy and I buy them when they go on sale. Even Triumph does measuring.

Read more
VIP Member

I've gotten mine measured when I bought my Romensa bras, then realised I've been wearing the wrong size all along T.T The measuring is part of their service so it's FOC - I bought them at 3 sets of bra and panty for slightly over $100+, cheaper than other brands out there but with good support! No wiring :)

Read more
VIP Member

i found this shop 6ixty8ight is not bad. have good range of wired and wireless bras within $20 per pc. some even $13-15 only. shop assistance i met is very friendly and help to measure my size also. i bought quite some bralette there as its convenient for breastfeeding purpose.

They will not charge you for taking measurement. For Brands maybe you can try Triumph, Sorella or Wacoal. But sometimes mummies would prefer wireless bra, so you can also consider getting bralette from ourbraletteclub. Hope it helps :)

Usually where i go, they don't charge for measurements. they will assist me and tell me what size suits best.

VIP Member

Normally there’s no charges to get measured. I always buy when there’s sales. On average at $30/ bra.

I just go to a neighbourhood bra shop and ask the auntie to measure cos im unsure of my bra size.

no charge for measurement